The Pacifica Chamber of Commerce Presents:
Annual Awards Ceremony & Installation Dinner
The Pacifica Chamber of Commerce will host, and honor individuals & businesses at their 2019 Annual Awards Ceremony & Installation Dinner. Honorees will be recognized in eight categories of achievement for 2019.
No Host Cocktails: 6pm - 7pm
Dinner/Ceremony: 7pm - 9pm
Here are our 2019 Awardees, congratulations to all:
- Outstanding Home Based Business Lifetime Achievement: Jean Headley from Headley Office Services
- The Business Hall of Fame: May Szeto from Kenny's Cafe
- Business Treasure: Steve Wright from Granite Creditors Service
- Innovative New Business: Roberta Gamble & Aaron Bonner from Pedro Point Brewing
- Revitalization & Beautification: Mitesh Patel from Inn at Rockaway
- Outstanding Individual Community Contributor: Debbie Smyzer from Military Mom Org.
- Outstanding Community Organization: Aubrey Merriman from the Pacifica Boy's & Girl's Club
- Global Business: William Kibblewhite from Kibblewhite Precision Machining
Limited seating available on a first come, first serve basis.
Please call the Chamber for more info. 650-355-4122 or email us at email@example.com.