OPEN A BUSINESS IN PACIFICA!
“Aspiring Entrepreneur Mixer”
Presented by the Pacifica Chamber of Commerce, US Bank, Renaissance Entrepreneur Center, Rotary Club Of Pacifica, Small Business Development Center
Would you or someone you know like to open a business in Pacifica but don’t know where to start? Representatives will be conducting presentations about available resources and programs which can help you get started. Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center will also be discussing & offering low cost classes for starting a new business. We want to hear from you. Please join us and get your questions answered.
- Jason Tripp of Tripp Distillery - Starting & Owning a Business in Pacifica
- US Bank - Banking Services for Small Businesses
- Mentoring & Other Resources:
- Crystal Rasmussen fo Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center
- Jim Renfro of Rotary Club of Pacifica
- Jamie Monozon, CEO of the Pacifica Chamber of Commerce
- Victor Spano, President of the Pacifica Chamber of Commerce
- Q&A Session
Refreshments will be served.