One Week Left to get your Lottery Card in!!
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten
TK/Kindergarten Lottery packets are now available at the District Office.
TK/Kindergarten Lottery packets need to be returned to the District Office by February 15, 2017.
The Kindergarten Lottery will take place on February 17, 2017.
A Transitional Kindergarten Lottery will take place after the Kindergarten Lottery.
To participate in the Lottery:
- You must be a Pacifica resident
- For Kindergarten – the student must have reached 5 years of age on or before September 1, 2017.
- For Transitional Kindergarten – the student must have reached 5 years of age on or between September 2 – December 2, 2017.
- Students who do not turn 5 by December 2, 2017 are not eligible to enroll in school for the 2017-2018 school year.
Registration packets will be mailed to families the week after the lottery.
Registration packets are due back at the District Office by March 24, 2017.
Before registration can be completed you will need to provide the following:
- Proof of Age – (One of the following)
- Birth Certificate
- Record of the following Immunization:
- Polio (4 doses)
- DTaP (5 doses)
- MMR (2 doses- both must be after the 1st Birthday)
- Hepatitis B (3 doses)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)(1 dose)
- Proof of Residency ( Two of the following)
- Driver’s license with current address
- Property tax bill
- Rent payment receipt with address (within past 30 days)
- Utility service bill- PG@E, Water Garbage (within past 30 days) (no cell phone bills)
- Lease/rental agreement with name and phone number of landlord
- Mortgage paperwork
- Car, Health or Home Insurance Premium
- Medical or other health insurance statement
- Car registration
- Credit Card/Bank account statement
Starting January 1, 2016, exemptions to required immunizations based on personal beliefs, including religious beliefs, including religious beliefs, are no longer allowed. The Board shall exclude from attendance at school any student who fails to comply with its requirements for immunization except as permitted by Education Code.
Out of District students must obtain an approved Interdistrict transfer.
To register your child, please visit the Pacifica District Office:
375 Reina Del Mar, Pacifica CA 94044